Join us at the WATR Annual Spring Trail Ride!
This is a family friendly event - riders of all ages and skill levels are encouraged to attend. Tickets are $40 per adult rider per day, $20 per day under 18, and you may select to register for both days. We have a limit of 100 riders per day. If registration is full, please add your name to the waitlist.
You must purchase tickets ahead of time on our website. No tickets will be available the day of the event. Your ticket will be scanned at the gate, either print out the email with your ticket or bring your smartphone to the event.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, no spectators are allowed unless accompanying minors.
Rain date is June 12-13
Gates Open 8:30am
Riders Meeting 9:45am
Ride Starts 10:00am
Last bike starts long loop: 3:00pm
Eagle Bay 7800 Fitzhugh Lane, King George VA, near Fredericksburg
Eagle Bay is a private riding area. Your donation allows you to ride on the day of the event only.
DIRT BIKES ONLY - NO ATV or UTV
- No on site food service - bring your own lunch
- All proceeds benefit the King George Optimist Club
- Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, with signed youth waiver. If both parents are not at the event, the absent parent’s signature must be notarized. Youth Waiver available at https://americanmotorcyclist.com/risk-management-and-waivers/
- Loops for novice and advanced riders. 2, 7.5 & 14 mile loops, with no road crossings. Some easy, some technical, good for anyone with some trail experience. Plus a ½ mile Pee-Wee grass track!
- Protective riding gear required: helmet, eye protection, sturdy boots, long pants/sleeves, gloves.
- Tags not required, but bike must be quiet (96db at 20 inches) and equipped with a USFS spark arrestor.
- Eagle Bay is a residential area. The 96db standard will be enforced via selective sound checks at entrances to trails. Egregious violations go back on the truck/trailer. Consider prior use of smartphone soundmeter app.
- Primitive camping is available. Please arrive prior to 10:00pm Saturday. No fires, no generators after 10:00pm.
- No bike engines running prior to 9:00am Saturday and Sunday.
- Questions? www.watr.us, www.facebook.com/WashingtonAreaTrailRiders