2022 FALL TRAIL RIDE
Sunday, December 4th
Sign-up opens at 7:30 am
All proceeds donated to benefit the King George Optimist Club and local student scholarships.
Family Friendly Event!
$40 for Adults
$20 for Youth*
No On Site Food Service - Bring Your Own Lunch
Where: Eagle Bay 7794 Fitzhugh Lane, King George VA, near Fredericksburg
Directions: 18 miles East of Interstate 95 Exit 133 Google Maps/GPS: N38.338109, W77.208101
Sign-Up Opens: 7:30 am
Riders Meeting: 9:30 am
Ride Starts: 10:00 am
Signup Ends: 2:00 pm
Last Bike Starts: 3:00 pm
· *Youth under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, with signed youth waiver (available at https://americanmotorcyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/AMA-Minor-Recreation.pdf). If both parents are not at the event, the absent parent’s signature must be notarized.
· Quads, trikes and other ATVs are not suited for our trails, two-wheeled off-road motorcycles only.
· All rider levels welcome! 2, 7.5, 14 mile loops, with no road crossings. Some easy, some technical, good for anyone with some trail experience. Plus a ½ mile Pee-Wee grass track!
· Awards will be for Pee-Wee loop riders, based on most consistent lap times.
· Protective gear required: helmet, eye protection, sturdy boots, long pants/sleeves, and gloves.
· Tags not required, but bike must be quiet (96db at 20 inches) and equipped with a USFS spark arrestor. Eagle Bay is a residential area. The 96db standard will be enforced via selective sound checks at entrances to trails. Egregious violations go back on the truck/trailer. Consider prior use of smartphone sound meter app.
· Primitive camping is available. Must arrive prior to 10pm Saturday. No fires. Generators off at 10pm.
· No bike engines running prior to 9am Sunday.